Over the past few months I’ve been busy bringing all of my current Fuji guides up to date for 2019. This included free updates to three of the guides, and one new edition. The exception is my old Iridient Developer guide, which I will no longer be supporting (more on that below)
Over the course of the time since I first wrote these guides, there have been various changes, and for the most part I’ve provided free updates to those.
My Fuji Lightroom Guide, Fuji Jpeg Guide, and X-Transformer Guide have all received free updates over the past couple of months, I’ve yo’ve purchased any of these before 2019 and missed the update notification, check to see that you have the latest versions.
- Workflow and Settings For Processing Fuji X-Trans images in Lightroom: This is now at Version 1.8
- Fuji Jpegs: Shooting and Processing Guide: This is now at Version 1.2.
- Processing Fuji X-Trans Files with Iridient X-Transformer and Lightroom: this is now at version 1.6.
In addition, I released a new guide for Capture One. The old guide was discontinued some months ago, and the new guide is a rewrite and a significant change. It’s available now, and is currently at version 1.0
- Processing Fuji Raw files in Capture One 12: Currently at Version 1.0
Future update plans
As with all things, my plans for future versions of these guides depends on a number of factors, including the development of software etc. For now though, here is a rough guide to what I have in mind:
- Fuji Lightroom Guide: This will probably no longer get free updates, and a 2nd edition is in the planning stage. I have no time frame for this yet, but hopefully some time this year (2019).
- Fuji Jpeg Guide: This will continue to receive free updates.
- X-Transformer Guide: This will depend on future updates to the software itself. I am considering combining this with the Lightroom guide for its second edition.
- Capture One Guide: As this is only just released, I will continue to provide free updates as long as it makes sense to do so. This will depend on how many changes there are in version 13, but unless there are major changes, I will continue to update it through the 13 release cycle. This may change if version 13 is significantly different, or affects the information in the guide.
Iridient Developer Guide – No longer being updated (for now)
My Iridient Developer guide is no longer being updated. The reason for this is that there has been a significant falloff in interest in this over the past year and also there has been a significant amount of time since the software has been updated. If there is a major 4.0 release of the software, I may reconsider, and do a new version, but if so it will be a second edition and not a free update. I will continue to make the eBook available, and I’ve reduced the price to €3 for the rest of the year at least, and then see what happens in 2020.
Processing Fuji Raw files in Capture One 12 or Capture One 20€5.28 ( €5.28 Excl. VAT)
Fuji Jpegs: Shooting and Processing Guide – eBook€5.69 ( €5.69 Excl. VAT)
Workflow and Settings For Processing Fuji X-Trans images in Lightroom – eBook Guide€5.69 ( €5.69 Excl. VAT)
Fuji X-Trans Lightroom Bundle€12.20 ( €12.20 Excl. VAT)
Processing Fuji X-Trans Files with Iridient X-Transformer and Lightroom€4.07 ( €4.07 Excl. VAT)
Processing X-Trans Images in Iridient Developer – eBookSale!
€4.88( €2.44 Excl. VAT)