I’ve released a minor update to my X-Transformer guide that addresses some of the recent changes in the application. This is a free update to anyone who had previously bought the guide.
The update is relatively minor, and includes a small addition, as well as changing and deleting sections that are no longer relevant. The changes included in this update are as follows:
- Version number of the guide changed to 1.6 (to correspond to software version number)
- Added section on the new compression options introduced in v.1.5.
- Mentioned changes to the default colour profile in v1.6
- Updated some screenshots
- Added section on installing presets, and updated it for latest versions of Lightroom.
- Deleted references to controls no longer in the software
- Tidied up language in various places.
The bonus presets that come with the guide have not been updated, so if you are downloading the new version, you don’t need to re-download the presets. I have changed the structure of the preset download to make them easier to install on newer versions of Lightroom, but the presets themselves haven’t changed.
To download the update, you need to go to your account on the store, log in, and then go to the “My Orders” section and then the “Downloads” tab. I have complete instructions on the help centre which shows you how to download updates, including a video if you’re having trouble.