At its simplest, Styles and Presets in Capture One may just seem like a variation of what would be Develop Module presets in Lightroom, but they offer a number of distinct advantages. Getting to know how to create, manage and work with styles and presets can be a significant workflow enhancement in Capture One, and so this eBook is an extensive guide to one of the software’s key features.
- Understanding the difference between Styles and Presets
- Creating and Working With Presets
- Locating presets on your hard drive
- Manually Editing Presets
- Creating and Working with Styles
- Saving Styles
- Saving styles from a Layer
- Applying Styles
- Applying Multiple Styles with “Stack Styles”
- Applying styles to a layer
- Location of Styles on your Hard Drive
- Creating Style Packs
- Manually Editing Styles
- Applying Styles and Presets on Import
This guide is written for Version 12 of Capture One and later. It is mostly written for the PRO version of the software, but some of the techniques will work with the Express version too, however, much of this will not be compatible.
The instructions in this guide are written for Capture One running in an English Language operating system. Some of the instructions may be different if your operating system is set to a language other than English.
This document and its contents are Copyright © 2019 Thomas Fitzgerald. No part of this document may be reproduced in any way or this document may not be re-sold. You may print your own copies for personal use
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
As this is a free product, there is no support offered for this eBook.